The Washer Boxes:
1. Should be placed on a flat surface 20 feet apart (front to front)
The Washers themselves:
1. There should be 6 washers, 3 washers of each color. Consisting of 2 teams.
Washers Game Play:
1. Two teams of (1 to 3) people shall play. Each Team shall stand at the opposite side of the washer boxes at the
2. Each washer team shall have 3 washers of one color.
3. All 6 washers begin at one end.
4. A coin flip shall determine which washer team has honors in round one.
5. One of the partners on the team who has honors shall begin play by throwing a washer at the opposite box.
6. A washer player may throw from anywhere behind the front of the washer box they are throwing from.
7. Game continues by alternating throws between the two opponent players until all 6 washers have been
8. If a washer hits the ground then bounces up onto the washer board, that washer shall be taken off the playing surface.
9. The next round starts when the other washer player on the team, which has honors, throws their first washer.
10. The washer game continues until one team reaches 21 or more points.
1. 1 point for a washer that lands inside the box.
2. 3 points for a washer that lands in the cup.
3. First Team to 21 Wins.
The rest is up to you, have fun!!!